Issue 68 of popular STAND will be on sale ahead of Rovers’ home game with Wigan Athletic on Saturday 18th January. This is the fourth edition of the 2013-14 season and it is, as ever and always, still £1. And you’re getting even more for your money this issue as we’ve gone up to 40 pages. Yep, you heard me right missus, 40 pages; and only three mistakes within them too. The fanzine will be on sale at the South and West sides of the stadium from 1:30pm until kick-off. Any remaining copies will be available at Car-park Gate 2 after the game.
Inside this issue you’ll find….
- Bernard Glover’s Diaries – the last two months reviews
- Spotted! – Rovers stars out and about
- Jack the Miner’s Coalface – Christmas at Sean O’Driscoll’s
- James Harpers final hours at the Rovers
- Voice of the Pop Side – Charlie Richards remembered
- Donny Comet – the latest headlines
- Unlovable Rogues – notorious chairmen
- Bramall Out versus Bramall In
- Dickov Out versus Dickov In
- Easy for Dennis – String Theory
- Blowing My Own Trumpet – What is passion?
- Lindum and Back – the last fifteen years
- Memorable Memorabilia
- Band of Brothers – a John Ryan tribute
- Windmills of Your Mind – South Yorkshire rivalries
- Reg Ipsa – Legal Beagle
- Seasons in Retrospect – we’re up to December in 1974-75
- Evans Watch!
- and probably other stuff we’ve forgotten about too.